
Our TA is here! We will (tentatively) be leaving for China on August 14th and we should be meeting with our little girl on August 18th! To say we are excited is a complete understatement. For now, we are busy putting the finishing touches on her room and getting everything ready for Emma's arrival.

4 comments:
Patti--I love your new blog!! It's awesome! I remember these pictures they are wonderful! Hope to see you in Guangzhou for our CA's!!! I can't wait to meet sweet Emma! My youngest ds and my 17yo ds wanted her as a sister! they will be excited to meet her!
Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com
Woohoo!!! So happy for you!
Cool blog! And how wonderful that you will be holding your Emma in arms very soon!
Betsy
Jack's Mommy http://guangdonggirls.blogspot.com/
I love this photo of Emma. I know your in China now and can't wait to see your gotcha photo's
Stephanie
Post a Comment