Sunday, August 17, 2008

Emma Out & About





Today has obviously been a pretty good day! Someone is convinced that her dad is the greatest guy in the world, even IF he has a beard. His sign is now officially Papa Bear! Also - Daniel was a superstar at the beach, with frequent requests for photographs!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the beach photo's! And it looks like she's bonding to all of you. Congratulations!!
Stephanie

Sharon and Michael said...

Someone sure looks happy on the beach! Wow, Emma is so pretty. Good job, Mama and Baba!

Ruth said...

Looks like a super fun day!!! Yeah! Glad things are going so well!

Laura Beth said...

It is so great that you got to go to the beach in China! Was this Emma's first beach visit? I love to see that big happy smile on Emma's face. Get in some pictures, Patti! You will want some for Emma's scrapbook.

Hugs from Virginia,
Laura Beth

Betsy said...

She looks like she's been with you forever! So happy for you!

Auntie C said...

Auntie C here, I just imagine what Grandma Emma would be thinking right now! She would be full of goose bumps, giggly and full of wonder of the fact you are half way around the world with your new daughter that you named after her! What a thrill and honor! I know you can see her face and her trying to out do your "mostest"!!
Love you all and cannot wait to see you!

Auntie C said...

Auntie C here, I just imagine what Grandma Emma would be thinking right now! She would be full of goose bumps, giggly and full of wonder of the fact you are half way around the world with your new daughter that you named after her! What a thrill and honor! I know you can see her face and her trying to out do your "mostest"!!
Love you all and cannot wait to see you!

Nikki said...

Congratulations!! Emma sounds so precious. I love the picture of her running on the beach...what an amazing smile. I am glad things are going so well. Can't wait to hear more!! :)
Nikki Pike