Nope, no video - 3 pictures of Yuntai park, maybe? Darn! I would love to see it. Did you upload it to YouTube? I love the pics of Emma in the dresses she approved of with the fish and the fan blowing on her. :o) Guangzhou does get old after several days, doesn't it? It won't be long now! Laura Beth
Dear Lord, We have waited for so long for this child of choice. Bless us with an abundance of your love that we may be good parents, that we may create a home of blessing, that we may encourage Emma-Chu to the fullness of her potential. Bless our child, O God. Give Emma-Chu security in our family, the joy of laughter in our home, and the courage to face the challenges ahead. Let Emma-Chu know the love we feel so deeply for her, and let this love be a strength to confront the opportunities of life. Amen
1 comment:
Nope, no video - 3 pictures of Yuntai park, maybe? Darn! I would love to see it. Did you upload it to YouTube? I love the pics of Emma in the dresses she approved of with the fish and the fan blowing on her. :o) Guangzhou does get old after several days, doesn't it? It won't be long now!
Laura Beth
Post a Comment