
Emma is with us now! I'm having difficulty blogging, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post while we're here. For some reason, it happened to let me on this time, I'm not sure what I did right!
Anyway! Yesterday we met Emma at the SWI. After we met, we all went to Pizza Hut for dinner and then a little shopping. Everything is going pretty well right now. Every now and then she packs her little backpack and looks for the people from the orphange, bless her heart. But after she determines that she can't find them, she goes back to playing with us. She is such a character! LOL - with a definite sense of humor. I think she will fit in just fine at home! She's sleeping good so far, that was something that we'd worried about, but yesterday she took a short nap and then went to bed after her bubble bath.
She's very fussy about things and likes everything to be just so. Very cute! She's also so smart! When we were coming back to the motel room, we accidentally went passed the door to our room and she shook her head and pointed out that we'd missed the right door. She'd only been to the room once!
She likes to play with her Polly Pockets and dress them and coordiate their outfits. She's definitely very opinionated about clothing and what looks good and what doesn't. She wrinkles up her nose and shakes her head to show me that certain outfits just don't work together at all. Other outfits get a big "thumbs up" and a grin. I think we will go shopping for a few more toys tommorrow.
Well - back to bed for me. I'm not on China time or USA time right now, just catching little naps here and there and I think it's time for another one!
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support, please keep the prayers coming!

3 comments:
Glad you figured out how to post! Hope it keeps working. Love the picture of her and her brother. Hope things continue to go smoothly!
Patti--OMG!!! Congratulations!! I can't believe you actually have Emma in your arms! We can't wait to meet your sweet daughter, and her forever family! We get our baby today! We can't wait.
Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
Patti and Family,
Please tell Emma she has touched the hearts of many, even those that will never meet her. Her courage, confidence and beauty are forever etched in my mind.
Many prayers for the rest of your journey.
Christy
mom to Mia, Ava and Kai
Post a Comment